Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Jane Street Townhouse II is a four-bedroom, four-bathroom home located in the West Village. This home is a classic townhouse, but with plenty of bohemian touches – as you might expect, given its location. Stepping inside, you’ll find a formal dining room decorated with Asian-inspired artwork to the right. The sleek kitchen area opens onto the sitting room, lined on one side by floor-to-ceiling windows. It’s a sophisticated space, with low-slung velvet sofas and an eye-catching feature wall. There’s also a terrace, and a staircase that leads down to the second sitting room and the split-level garden. Further on, you’ll come to a bedroom (with a small double futon).:
Back upstairs, take the staircase by the front door to the bedroom which has a king-size futon, a polar bear mural and an ensuite. Another flight up takes you to a bedroom (with a grand four-poster bed) and ensuite. On the fourth floor is the skylit master bedroom, with a king-size bed, an ensuite and its own balcony.
– There is scaffolding and construction on the building facade adjacent to the home. Some noise can be heard from inside the home between 8am and 4pm, monday through friday.
– This home has an internal elevator that is currently out of order.
– The fireplace in the master bedroom is ornamental but you may use the one in the sitting room.
– The mattress in the third bedroom is a futon mattress.
– The homeowners’ gardeners will visit on friday’s around noon. They have a key to let themselves into the home to access the gardens in the back yard and on the terraces.
– Please note we’ll check the lead guest’s I.D. and secure a USD $1,500 hold on a credit or debit card which will be released once we confirm no damage was caused during your stay.